ENTER THE QUANTITY TO SEE THE QUANTITY DISCOUNT INTO THE SHOPPING KART
Mortar for membrane and ceramic here : Mortar
Montréal, district Ville-Marie
Price 2022 is subject to change without advice.
Installation instructions for ceramic floor membranes.
1. Prepare the surface under the adhesive cement according to the material (wood, concrete, ceramic, stone, vinyl, etc.). The elements must be solid and frosted.
2. Thoroughly clean the surface before installation.
3. Place a perimeter seal before installing the membrane.
4. Shape the membrane by rolling it before installation to remove its curvature. Ideally cut the membrane in place and leave it flat a few hours or days before installation.
5. Use the flat side of the trowel to put cement glue on the entire surface of the floor before adding a layer with a trowel with teeth 1/4” x 1/4” in size.
6. Use cement certified for membranes and ceramics.
7. The temperature during installation and within 48 hours must be above 10oC for the cementitious adhesive to be effective. The membrane will be more flexible and will have less tendency to warp at high temperatures (21oC and more).
8. Do not wait until there is a dry film on the glue before gluing the membrane. If so, remove the glue and start over.
9. Embed the membrane in the cement adhesive using a membrane applicator?
10. Go over the membrane with a membrane roller. Use a weight on the applicator; like a bag of cement glue.
11. The ceramic can be installed immediately after the installation of the membrane. Otherwise, put tiles (or boxes of tiles and bags of cement glue) on the membrane so that it keeps its shape until the glue hardens.
For a credit, the manufacturer needs the following information:
- Please send photos of the installation, of the top and bottom view after removing the membrane.
- What is the surface type under the cement adhesive (wood, concrete, ceramic, stone, vinyl, etc.)?
- Dimension of the perimeter joint?
- How was the surface cleaned before installation?
- How was the membrane deformed before installation to remove its curvature?
- The size of the trowel teeth?
- Make and model of the cement adhesive used?
- The temperature during installation and in the following 48 hours?
- Was there a film (or skin) on the cement adhesive when installing the membrane?
- Method used to embed the membrane in the adhesive cement?
- How long after the installation of the membrane were the tiles installed?
- Name and RBQ number of the contractor?
Price subject to change without notice.
-EVALUATION: The best buy for customer satisfaction!
-ETHICAL CERTIFIED FOR LOCAL SALES : NO
-ETHICAL CERTIFIED FOR EXPORTATION : NO
-COUNTRY ORIGINS: USA
-ECOLOGICAL PRODUCT : NO
-ORGANICS CERTIFIED: NO
-TEST SOURCE: Send us test link!
It could be different from the picture.
-LEGAL WARRANTY: 15 years. Limited to exchange or refund of the product.
-Price F.O.B. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Online special price only.
-We are looking for ethical certified products! Contact us!
-Continue to shop! Many items with free shipping.
Discount available for contractor. resellers and retailers Instructions:
1- Open an account online.
2- Advise us by email and we will activate your discount price for your account.
Floor heating waterproof membrane sheet 1 m x 0,84 meter (39 inches x 33 inches = 9,04 ft2) 5 mm (3/16''), PP, Econo-DITRA-HEAT
- Brand: Schluter Systems
- Product Code: Econo-DITRA-HEAT DH5 MA 0,84M, 1m x 0,8m
- Reward Points: 15
- Availability: 36
- 69.59$ CAD
- Price in reward points: 6959